BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wow, another day

Well another night Im up past 2am....my lil broken heart is acting up once again.... I have been having these episodes where I go into tachycaridia and it makes me feel sick and it lasts about 1-4 hours.. I just take heart meds to calm it down or I sit in a warm shower... I know Im not supposed to do that but... it seems to me the only thing that calms me when its going on and Im feeling so sick.... I have a appt with my cardio Dr soon....

I really need to sit down and put some time into this blog... explain where it all began and how I got from healthy, to sick to open heart surgery twice to now....

I have been so busy, not only with work but trying to get my life back on tract... I push my self to see what my heart can take... I want to start working out again but when I fast walk around the neighborhood I get soooo short of breath... is this normal? Hmmmm... I dunno... another question for my wonderful Dr at Baylor!

I promise to sit and write my journey.... soon!

0 comments: