BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1st sign of major problems...

Ok, here is where it all started for me.....
I have had Mitral Valve prolapse all my life... but then.. one night.........

It was 4am in the morning.. I woke up and said loudly "Robert, call 911.... Robert, help.... call 911"
My husband Robert sat up and was like ????? He said "what is wrong??"
I said "I'm dying.............. OMG I'm dying" I dropped to the floor beside my bed, where I felt 'it' for the first time. There was a numbness in my arms and in my chest, it felt like someone had put an IV in my sternum and started to put ice cold fluids in me... only the top part of my body felt cold, I kept passing out and then vomiting... I felt death.
I kept telling Robert somethings wrong... he just thought I was sick from food or maybe flipping out because I didn't know what was going on.... anyway, I kept getting sick in the bathroom and coming so close to passing out several more times over the next 2 hours.... when this feeling didn't go away I finally went to the ER.... there they did a bunch of tests and came in and asked if anyone in my family had ever died unexpectedly from anything heart related.... I got scared real quick.... the Dr then told me that my EKG was abnormal and that they would keep me in the hospital for observation... these symptoms came and went for the next 48 hours... then I went home after many tests with nothing showing up.....

Now, I had gone to my regular Dr before this and had told him that I had heart pains and that my heart raced alot... I did have stress tests and echo cardiograms before all this and in the hospital. Nothing ever showed up....

Now when I got home from this 1st hospital stay from this experience... I was soooo scared, I was upset that no one found anything and that maybe I wasn't sick that my mind was making it up?? I tried to explain to my regular Dr and my cardio Dr when I had my follow up appts what this strange feeling was.... trying to explain how it all the sudden feels out of nowhere there is something cold being slowly put into my veins, starting in my chest.... then how I feel like I'm going to faint then I have been starting to throw up when these episode's start..... both Dr's ran blood, and just told me they thought all this was stress....
Stress makes you pass out? Hmmmm Ok , so I thought maybe it was...

I had several more episode's like this in the next few months.... everyone becoming more horrifying.... I was beginning to hate to go to bed, I was so scared of my room because this is where it usually always happened.... I had my pastor and my family pray over my room and our house.... I have had so many people pray over me and for me in these months....

I was getting more and more depressed.
OMG, I was making myself sick....
I was mentally breaking down.
Over and over to the Dr and they just kept saying.... "You are having panic attacks" and "all this is from stress, or its all in your mind"
I was put on several different psychotic medications for depression and anxiety but nothing was helping.....


Sitting here writing about this make those panic feelings come back, those scared and unsure feelings come back.... I was so scared, I trusted in my Heavenly Father at all times but I am human.... I just cant believe how close to dying I was so many times...
I remember being so down right pissed that NO ONE believed me, that everyone thought I was just under alot of stress and how everyone said I was having panic attacks.... how everyone kept saying " Ara, the Dr's have found nothing wrong... you are fine"

Ugggghhhhhh....boy did I prove them wrong... I wasn't crazy! I knew my body! I knew from my prayer closet that God was in control and that I was NOT supposed to give up.... I was supposed to seek out another Dr.....


I need to sleep... Ill write more later....
Love to all!

0 comments: