BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

OMG its 2011

I know! Shame on me... I havent updated my blog in SO long...
Most of you know first how busy my life is... and the fact this blog is very hard to write.. its emotional and brings back so much.. but it also helps me heal.

Here it is 2011 and one of my resoultions is to blog once again. I need to get it out and heal. Its been 1 year since my last surgery (2010) so I think its time!

Thanks all for your constant support on my CHD Facebook page...
Im doing a CHD Video for Feb 2011 Heart Disease week coming up.

Please follow me on Facebook:

facebook.com/MyCHDpage
facebook.com/realtorara

I promise, to try and blog more!!

This year has been a tough year but Im stronger and God is tuggin at my heart to heal and share and move on!

Love to all!!
Ara

0 comments: