BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHD Awareness Video

For the past 6 days Ive been working on my 2011 Congenital Heart Disease Awareness video.. The response has been overwhelming... I now have over 80 people that have emailed me or posted photos of themselves or their child with CHD. I am posting one of the videos with me in it from last year on here for you to see.

I am so honored to be a part of the awareness of CHD.
1-100 babies born has a CHD.... we need to get it where every baby born has a EKG to get checked!!!! A simple test can save a child from painful surgeries, or possible death.

Thanks again all for following my blog and following my Facebook page!

Facebook.com/MyCHDpage

Heart Hugs to all!
Ara

Im at 1:42, 1:52 & 3:02min Thanks all!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKXfE0_wbFs

0 comments: